325.0 x 42.7 x 21.0 feet.
T.3-cyl. (24", 40½" & 64" x 42") by the shipbuilder. 1,475hp.
30.3.1893: Launched by Palmer's Shipbuilding & Iron Company Ltd., Newcastle (Yard No. 672) for Bessler, Waechter & Company, London, (Stephens & Mawson, managers).
1894: Transferred to the Aras Steam Ship Company Ltd., (Bessler, Waechter & Company, London), (Stephens & Mawson, managers).
1901: On dissolution of partnership, managers Renamed Stephens, Sutton & Stephens.
16.11.1917: The British Tanker Company Ltd., appointed as managers.
25.10.1918: Sold to Petroleum Steam Ship Company Ltd.
1930: Sold to Tito Campanella Societa di Nav., Italy and renamed LINA CAMPANELLA.
5.1945: Taken as a prize by Jugoslavia in the Adriatic and allocated as a depot ship to the Jugoslav Navy.