Being a member of this community has certain obligations. Data is freely available so please use common sense when adding data or posting on the forum. Please bear in mind the following guidelines.
Respect other members:
Remember: treat others as you would expect to be treated yourself.
Please do not post messages containing personal attacks. Healthy debate is good, character assassination is BAD! There is a difference between disagreeing with an opinion and a personal attack, so please think before you post.
Content that is abusive, disruptive, or out of context will be removed and repeat offenders blocked from using the site.
Please be sensitive to, and respectful of, the opinions, religions, traditions and cultures of others. Avoid racial, religious and political comments. This site is not a corner of a pub with a few mates, you cannot say whatever you want to, it is a very public forum.
- No offensive language and profanity.
- Posts to be conducted in English language only please.
- Do not include clickable e-mail addresses or phone numbers in your posts.
- Private Messages may be sent to exchange email addresses, phone numbers and other private information to a targetted audience.
- Stay on topic as far as possible. If you want to discuss a different subject, start a new thread - don't hijack someone else’s thread.
- Do not crosspost. This means do not post the same message in more than one forum or thread.
- Please do not promote commercial sites in which you have an interest. Bona Fide recommendations to other sites are welcome.
- Do not post your grievances on the forums, if you have a problem with the site, its content or moderation please use the Contact Us form.